Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Playing Catch Up

There hasn't been a lot going on that is worthy of writing an entire post on. It's been normal everyday life. But here's a run down just for memory sake:

  • We had Blake's IGP meeting and planned his classes out for freshman year.
  • Maddie won first place in her team competition last Saturday at Math Madness. She was quite worried that she wouldn't even make the team so for her to win was pretty cool.
  • We went for a hike to the river over the weekend. The boys had good luck with the big fish.   
  • Maddie has her cooking competition this week. I've got to scramble to find a centerpiece for her table.
  • The kids and I are running the one mile fun run Saturday at Mad's school. Last year I was an idiot and ran the 5K with absolutely no preparation whatsoever and I felt like I would die. I'm going to be a bit more conservative this year. I am learning my limits and I am not a runner, even though I would love to be. I know I can do the mile. :)
~Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment