Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Job

I started a new FULL time job this week. I've not worked full time since I became a mother almost 16 years ago. It's quite an adjustment and considering the kids are at the beach this week and my only baby at home is Sadie...I'm sure next week will really put the smack down on me.
I realized on my first day that I will need to have a massively detailed game plan for how I will accomplish dinners, my daily walk/run, and my other house related chores that absolutely must be done. The kids will be taking on some added responsibility and I foresee myself getting up early to run before work. I've come so far working hard to be more fit and healthy that I cannot lose track of my routine. When I get a free minute, I'm getting to work on that plan....

~Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment