Friday, August 28, 2015

Hamster Wheel

Does your life ever feel like a crazy, constant run on an incredibly annoying hamster wheel? That's the current state of my life right now. I am trying to get some perspective though so I will write this post from a positive outlook and look forward to some of the things coming up for us.
Football starts next week... there's just something about having a football game on that makes our house feel so much more like home.
We are taking one last beach trip this year and I cannot wait to sit in my blue chair with my feet in the sand. I'm hoping for beautiful weather and the longest two days of the year!
I'm ready to cook a big pot of soup and have my kitchen window open at the same time so a nice cool fall breeze can blow by me.
I'm ready to walk outside on brown crunchy leaves.
And settle down a little... off my hamster wheel.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment