Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tom Sawyer's 2014

Yesterday we went to Tom Sawyer's to pick our Christmas tree. I know Maddie has been 11 years in a row because I went when I was pregnant with her and we've been every year since. It's the same situation every year. We never agree on a tree but this year I was less worried about the tree because I have learned you can always make it look good once you get home and decorate it. The selection was ok but there weren't a lot of trees big enough to satisfy the kids. We did finally make our pick and got our annual photo.

Of course the silly shot was the only one that had everyone looking in the right direction.


Blake and Sadie on her first trip to the tree farm.





Such a daddy's girl!!






One strand of the lights no longer worked so the bottom of the tree's a bit bare. I'll fix it later after a trip to the store. On tap for today, grocery shop for next week, finish packing for Colorado, hopefully watch our Tigers win, and just spend the day with my family.
I'm leaving at 8 in the morning to catch our flight to Colorado. I think I'm most looking forward to being able to sleep in and relax in the hot tub. No lunches to pack, Sadie's to take out, school drop off and pick up lines, no errands, no homework, just relaxing.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment