Monday, December 1, 2014

Beaver Creek, CO 2014

Mom and I arrived in Beaver Creek late last night. It was a long day of travel. The flights were ok, the first one was short and made me feel a little sick. The second was longer but more smooth. And to document my feelings of flying...


and a few pics from the plane...



The lights on the trees here are beautiful. Whoever's job it is to string them up is quite good at it.



and here's a few once I could look around in the light of day.





And a frog princess sculpture I thought Maddie would like..

It's about 40 degrees here and it doesn't feel as cold as 40 would feel at home. The air is so dry that I feel parched all over and I believe I have a touch of altitude sickness that Mom says will go away by tomorrow.

We got out to look around today and I picked up a couple souvenirs for the kids. I'm really enjoying not having a single thing to do.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment