Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Driving

Almost 2 weeks ago, Blake decided to try for his driver's permit. He studied a little and then we went on a Wednesday early release day.
He passed!! I wished I'd snapped a picture of his smiling face as he came out of the testing room because he was so proud, but Maddie and I were happy and cheering for him and looking ridiculous in the DMV. People in there laughed...



Here's Blake at the license counter and Maddie watching him sign his name.

He's done pretty good driving, I've only been scared once and we're all still here to tell about it. 
The first day he drove to school I looked over and couldn't help but imagine seeing him in the driver's seat in his booster seat!! I knew the day would come that he would drive but I didn't know it would come so fast.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment