Monday, February 16, 2015

Tamara's Wedding

My sister Tamara got married on Valentine's Day. I was busy doing other stuff so Blake was the photographer for the day and here's a few of the pics he took.



This is the veil I wore in my wedding. My sister in law wore it when she married my brother and Tamara wore it also. I have hopes that all my sisters will wear it as their "something borrowed" and it will be a tradition that Maddie will carry on too.






I stitched this blue heart onto the hem of the dress to be Tamara's "something blue".




Here are the newlyweds during their reception.





And a quick one of the bride and me. It was a nice day considering a lot of the planning and prep was done last minute.
Tamara and Ethan are off to Oklahoma City to begin married life together and we wish them all the best.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment