Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Making of a Fan

My nephew Cooper is, by virtue of birth, a Gamecock fan. His mom is a USC grad and has made him that way. :) But last summer we were visiting and Blake had on his Clemson shirt. It wasn't too long until we got word that Cooper wanted a Tiger shirt like Blake had. I happened to find a tshirt and hoodie that were his size so I bought them. We surprised him and Colsen with these shirts and their response was priceless! There were screams and Wow's all around. Their mom wasn't so happy about this situation but I couldn't help but smile. Cooper says he will play football at Clemson if Blake will come watch him. I'm secretly hoping this does come true...I'd love to see him take the field as a Clemson Tiger...but until then we have this sweet memory.




~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment