Friday, November 8, 2013

Just some Stuff

  • We had family pics taken this week. It was long overdue. I know they will turn out great, our photographer is a long time friend and she does great work.
  • Bryan has declared himself a workaholic. He took several days off this week for some down time but ended up "being lazy"(his words) and feeling pretty bad. I told him he's not a workaholic, he's just a lucky person who actually enjoys his work and is fulfilled by it.
  • Mom should be mid-air on her return flight from Israel. I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the stories. It's been a fast week and a half, on our end of course. I am looking forward to Wednesday night dinner and seeing everyone together again.
  • I have not packed a thing for our weekend in Davidson.
  • Maddie is super excited to spend the weekend with Cooper and Colsen. And swim in the pool at the hotel.
  • I enjoy the time change a lot. It means the kids can go to bed earlier. That results in happier kids and it gives me and Bryan time to spend together. Win,win!!
  • Some of the mornings this week have been a doozy. Maybe next week will be better.
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment