Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Surprise Party

I threw Bryan a surprise party over the weekend. He's turning 40 in two weeks and I knew I wanted to be able to pull off a great surprise. We had about 60 friends and family to come over to Chattooga Belle Farm. We had BBQ, hotdogs, potato salad, slaw, pasta salad and cupcakes. I think it was a success. Bryan had fun and he felt loved on for his birthday. Here's some of the highlights...





the birthday boy and his party hat!

me and my man!



perfect shirt for a law man...


Thanks to Mom for the help with everything I did, Wray for arranging for us to use the Farm, Roy for distributing invites, Philip for firewood, Jared for firewood and cleanup, Ginger for cleanup, and to everyone who kept the secret, and for everyone who came to make Bryan's party awesome for him.

 ~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment