Friday, January 3, 2014

16 Years

Today is our anniversary, we've been married 16 years. It's been the fastest 16 years. It's really hard to believe. I really like that we got married at the beginning of the year. It helps us keep a good perspective on things. Not only is there a fresh start to a new year, we get to celebrate right away with a great milestone. I can't imagine how much more I will love my husband 16 years from now. Looking back from where we are now, I am ashamed to say how very little we knew about being married. I am glad we have learned together along the way and are stronger for it. Life is not perfect for us or for anyone but I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who is my best friend, the best father and an all around great guy.
So we are off on another year of this adventure we call our life...

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment