Sunday, February 16, 2014

Freshman Focus

This week we will be heading to high school for Freshman Focus Night. This is beyond comprehension to me. I don't know where the time has gone. My first baby will be starting high school. It seems like yesterday he was snoozing away in his crib. I am excited to see what's in store for him and what he decides to do with his high school years. I always felt in high school that the push is a little hard to plan out your whole life. I didn't know what I wanted to do forever when I was in high school, hey, I still don't know. I hope I can balance that push with one from home that helps keep him grounded and hopeful that no matter where he goes or what he does, following Jesus is the best and only way to ensure he has a successful life. I wish I had a cute pic to add to this post but unfortunately there were no digital cameras when Blake was a baby.... that's how long ago it was, almost 15 years. I'd have to go dig out one from his baby book... maybe another day.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment