Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Days Come Again

We have had our second round of snow days this winter, in the South snow days can be rare. Good amounts of snow are even more rare. I believe this round will be one for the record books. I have not ventured out today at all and it snowed all day long so I wouldn't have taken my camera out in it anyway. Tomorrow I will attempt to get some good pics to document this epic winter storm. We had a total of 7 kids in and out of the house playing, watching movies, and warming up. The dryer has run all day keeping the play clothes dry. I started out the day wishing I was on a warm beach somewhere alone with my sweet husband. But helping a friend who had to work by watching her kids changed my heart about the day. Sometimes a good dose of serving someone else will do the trick to bring you back to reality and appreciate what you have and make you realize things aren't as bad as they may seem. We are blessed by friends who would do anything for us and I am happy to be able to return that favor anytime I can.

~Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment