Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Recipes

I love to cook!! My dream job would pay me lots of money to cook a few wonderful things a day and people would come from all over to eat whatever my heart desired to cook that day. A girl can dream right. In the meanwhile, I'll continue to cook for my family and enjoy it in the process. My crew consists of adventurous eaters, not picky whiners who won't touch anything other than chicken nuggets and fries. This is one of my proudest accomplishments while being a mother, I can make almost anything and it will go over well. I love trying new recipes and I find most of them on other blogs. Here's a few I have tried recently and have made their way into my cookbook...

Hungarian Potato Goulash - this recipe is wonderful and I have to double it to have enough for everyone to have seconds and leftovers for lunch. Despite the name, my kids love it.

Best Ever Homemade Brownies- these were made when my sweet husband requested a fix for his sweet tooth. They were so easy and good. They didn't hang around long.

Here's a few I'm going to try next...

Queso Fundido- this looks so delicious and I'm sure it is wonderful. That's the problem, I'm scared to try it because I know we will love it and it's not so much on the healthy side. It will have to be a once in a while treat for sure.

Honey Mustard Chicken

Bloomin' Onion Bread- this would have to be made with a healthy soup for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment