Friday, June 20, 2014

Busy Week

This has been one busy week, so busy there aren't any photos to document it. Blake and I have volunteered at Kids Camp at church this week. It's been lasting until around 9pm, and add in a 30 minute drive home, a second dinner since we have to eat early before we go, showers for everyone, etc... we are exhausted. I've enjoyed it but I am glad to be done and not have to go do something every evening. I've missed seeing Bryan and it got so bad that he got up early on his day off to have coffee and talk with me before I left for work.

My grandma was hospitalized last week and diagnosed with lung and brain cancer. She's been rapidly declining all week and it's just a matter of days before she passes on and gets to experience stepping into heaven. I'm happy to know that I will see her again one day when I get there.

Blake has cross country practice starting next week. I hope to get back to my daily walks since they have fallen by the wayside this week. It's still my goal to walk #54milesinjune.

With all this busy-ness this week, we have yet to begin to pack for the beach. I am beyond ready for some R&R and to sit myself in a beach chair and breathe some salty air. I will work on the packing list and menu list this weekend.

Here's to hoping for a slowed down couple of days,

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment