Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Recap of the Surprise Party Weekend

The surprise party for my grandma went well. She was very overwhelmed by everyone being there. I believe she enjoyed herself. Here's a picture of most of the grandkids and great grandkids. Not a bad looking bunch.




Grandma and Maddie



Mom, me and the kids, and Grandma
After the party we went back to my aunt's lake house. The kids swam a little and we had an extremely late taco dinner. My uncle Mike went to the store to pick up what we needed and actually forgot to buy the hamburger meat for the tacos. I had to run back to the store at almost 8:30!! It was a nice weekend and here's a panoramic shot from the dock.


I am so ready for summer and our trip to the beach. It can't come soon enough.

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment