Thursday, October 9, 2014

Catching Up

That's what you have to do a lot of when you bring home an 8 week old puppy. Sadie has been home for three days so far. She has really done a number on our routine and amount of sleep we are able to get. She's in her crate in our bedroom and as long as she can sense Bryan close to her, she's ok. The first night she whined and cried quite a bit but she has improved daily. Last night she only woke twice and needed to go out each time. I am concerned about the fact that Bryan has a class coming up that will take him out of town for a week. I'm hoping I can manage her middle of the night potty breaks on my own. Our schedule has taken a major hit because someone has to come home regularly to let her out of her crate to go potty. Anyway, enough about Sadie... if I think to far into the future I have a mini panic attack.....




Maddie was home today with strep throat.. we looked after Sadie and rested some. She not happy to miss school so hopefully she'll be well enough to go back tomorrow.



I managed to sweep and mop all the floors which is quite an accomplishment. This morning I also successfully managed to move a problematic meat thermometer from my usual kitchen drawer into the buffet... and it really made me so very happy to have that thing out... it always made it impossible to close and open the drawer.

I still have laundry to do, a walk to squeeze in, and a blog post to write about the golf tournament over the weekend... some of that will go onto tomorrow's to do list and I can continue catching up then...

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment