Friday, October 31, 2014

Wrapping up October

What a fast month October has been. I've been so busy with stuff that I haven't posted in forever and I feel so far behind. So here's a recap rundown...


Volunteering at the Save a Life Golf Classic, October 6. It was a nice day that we got to spend together.




We took Sadie for her first trip to the river. While we were there I realized that we have taken all our babies to this same spot for their first river trip. Obviously it's a special spot. And this time there were geese in the river just swimming around. I have never seen that happen.

I have managed to survive this first month of Sadie's shenanigans. She's done very well with going out to potty and has had an occasional accident when I slip up and let too much time pass without taking her out. She will usually come to the door or to me, sit and whimper, and that's my cue to take her out. We also made it through this past week when Bryan was out of town at a class. I dreaded it, honestly. But it was not nearly as bad as what my mind had conjured up. Thank goodness...




Maddie went to a friend's Halloween party last weekend as a vampire ballerina. Much fun was had by all... the decor was over the top awesome.

We've recently started going to a new lifegroup. This week we had chili, smores, and pumpkin carving. It was a lot of fun. I'm happy to have found a good lifegroup fit.

Bryan will be home from his class tonight, I'm looking forward to a minutes peace. You cannot take your eyes off Sadie for even one minute or total destruction will begin. She attempted a prison break on the front porch by trying to chew her way through the wooden railing. I didn't take the first pic because I really don't want to remember it. I just want to fix it quickly and act like it didn't happen. I did catch her chewing on the dining room table chairs, which is a big no-no. I sure hope this chewing phase hurries up and ends soon. New house + new puppy= not good combo.

Moving on to November.. there's lots to do. We're hosting the Long family holiday weekend so planning for that will need to start quickly. We'll also have my family Thanksgiving and a trip to the Christmas tree farm. I love traditions..
And I'm off to wait for my handsome husband to return home and to enjoy our weekend...

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment