Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Drop It Game

There's only one thing about me that drives my husband nuts. (When he reads this he will laugh) I drop things, in the shower mostly but in the kitchen too. I don't try to, I just am not awake enough to have my normal cat-like reflexes. Of course when you drop anything in the shower it sounds 100 times worse than it really is. He will get out of bed to come check on me and then he can't go back to sleep. Well this morning he dropped something into the kitchen sink and it scared me so badly. I thought it sounded like someone throwing up, why I don't know, but I was asleep so logic doesn't factor in there. He thought is was hilarious that he had woken me up and said, " I finally got you back for all the stuff you drop."



~Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment